The perfect backpack for both everyday life and adventure - comfortable, simple, stylish and practical.
Careful craftsmanship has produced details including a bound edge to provide strength and durability, a simple yet secure fastening, adjustable shoulder straps and the option to have a contrasting strap and top handle. This bag is built for comfort and has a surprisingly spacious interior.
- Hand stitched for strength and durability.
- Fully grain vegetable tanned leather which will smell rich, feel luxurious and mould to your lifestyle.
- Approximate dimensions: Height 20.5cm x Width 28.5cm x Depth 7.5cm
- Available in browns, blacks or taupe
- Each item will have its own character as leather is an organic material. Colours do vary slightly from piece to piece adding to the unique nature of each item.
- Fully lined in luxurious suede + £30
- Stamped initials (up to three letters) + £10
- Please note: Items that have been initialled cannot be returned unless faulty
Made to Order
- Red Bike Leatherworks' goods are made to order. An approximate making time will be given when an order is placed.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
I am confident that you will be thrilled with your purchase from Red Bike Leatherworks, but if something is not quite right, please read the information below to rectify the situation.
I offer a full refund for items returned in their original condition within 14 days of purchase, no questions asked. If you have changed your mind, send an email within 10 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are returning the item. Any items returned must be unworn and in a saleable condition: any items not returned in a new condition will not be refunded. Keep the item in its original packaging, making sure it can’t be damaged in transit, and send it back via a tracked service, to the address we will provide. The customer will pay the cost of returning the item to us. Refunds will be for the cost of the item excluding shipping costs and will be credited to the original payment method.
If the item is faulty, send an email to the above address within a reasonable timeframe, including a photo of the fault. In most cases a full refund or exchange will be offered. If there is a problem, the item must be returned to Red Bike Leatherworks within 14 days of being flagged. The cost of postage both to and from the customer will be refunded in cases of faulty items.
It is your statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods until they are returned. We recommend using an insured method of postage for returns as loss or damage of the goods while in transit may mean that we are unable to offer a full refund. The goods must be securely wrapped, preferably in the original packaging.